Friday, February 6, 2009

Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS

Blog entry by Cass Morgan:

I wanted to let Seattle know that the Broadway Bears auction for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS is active online right now. Click here to visit the site.

I originated the Birdwoman in the Broadway Production of Mary Poppins, and was excited when Broadway Bears contacted me – they are featuring a Birdwoman Bear which they sent to me out here in
Seattle to sign. It’s a joy to be part of such an important cause.

I’ve enjoyed what limited areas of Seattle I’ve seen this go-around. I was here on tour 17 years ago, at this same theatre, in Annie Warbucks. One of the crew (Lee, props stage right) remembered me from way back! I remember loving the city back then. It has changed so much – so built up – but it’s still the same wonderful city.

No comments: