Wednesday, December 9, 2009

White Christmas has lots of fans!

We LOVE all the messages we've been getting on our Facebook Fan Page wall and through Twitter!

Here's some of the great things patrons have been saying about White Christmas:

Facebook Fans post:

"White Christmas was fantastic! Saw it this past Saturday afternoon, and it's hard to pick a favorite part. Have to say, though, that the snow at the end was such an uplifting, magical touch. Have been a Season Ticket holder since the early 1990's and after every show, I leave the theatre with my spirit renewed. Keep it up 5th Avenue!"- Wendi T

"Thoroughly charming! Loved the tap...seems (to me anyway) like you just don't see enough of it anymore these days..." -Kysha K

"I travel to Seattle from Portland for every show. White Christmas was another great one. Keep 'em coming! :D" -Brenden L

"My first visit to the 5th Ave was last Saturday to see White Christmas. Awesome! Great talent, fabulous set and all the songs I know and love. Couldn't ask for a better way to kick the holiday season into high gear. Thanks!" -Fred H

"This show was amazing...I think even better than the show [three] years ago. Absolutely amazing!" - Tom J

"Been humming the songs all day since we saw it last night... so lovely and cheerily sentimental!!! Sometimes, you just need a good tap number, followed by a ballad. Lifted my cousin's spirit right up! (It was his Christmas present!)" -Llysa H

"Loved it! I was worried I wouldn't like it because I love the movie so much - but this was a treat!" -Cathi S

"Highly recommended, it was a great show. The biggest surprise was the size of the cast. Great dance numbers too!" -Doug M

"Really enjoyed White Christmas. Ezekeal was my favorite as he reminded me of my dad, same walk!" -Wilma P

"We LOVED it! I don't think the cast could be any better! As a family, we pick one holiday show per year to go to. This was our pick this year and we were not disappointed. Thank you, 5th Avenue!" -Tina D

"Such a delightful show with a top-notch cast and fabulous choreography. Loved it! A great gift idea for those hard-to-buy-for (of all ages) on your list. Additional kudos to the excellent cast and choreography. Enchanting!" - Susan C


Twitter followers tweet:

Rode elevator w/ a family on Sun, yng girl singing White Christmas. "Matinee?" Mom nodded. They loved it. Nice job! @recruiter_MJB


Went to opening night of White Christmas last night @Backstage5thAve. Really feels like the holidays now! And the new marquee looks amazing! -@insideseattle


Saw White Christmas @Backstage5thAve last night...what a show, feels like the holidays now! -@BettyRayStewart


5th Avenue Fans - we always encourage you to write on our FACEBOOK wall or follow/tweet to us on TWITTER!

No comments: