Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dot's Thoughts



written by Billie Wildrick, Dot
Now that everything is staged, we have our first full work-through today. Our run-throughs start this weekend!

Yesterday we said a very fond "bye-bye-safe-journey-thanks-for-the-incredible-musical-staging-hope-to-see-you-soon!" To Christopher Gattelli. I think Christopher is special not only because of his truly inspired musical staging but also because of his kind, hopeful, supportive, supremely non-judgemental countenance. I loved doing work with Christopher behind the table because he made it so evident and tangible that he wanted me to succeed and he wanted to do whatever he could to help bring my character to a fully realized, specific life. I am so happy and grateful that he is "in the Park" with us. (And happy that his assistant Lou Castro has joined us now too!)

I could go on with the love-fest of course, but suffice it to say I want to save all the "miis" involved to perpetually play "wii theatre" (oo - somebody should program that game!). Now where is the slow button on my life remote?

No comments: