Friday, March 12, 2010

Going on for Warner! - Seattle part 3 of 3

Week 8 - SEATTLE! (Part 3 of 3)
Going on for Warner!
or "It's Time to Get Serious"
by Jason Kappus, Legally Blonde cast member, Seattle native

It's happening! I was hoping that I would get to on as Warner at some point before we leave Seattle, and with just a couple days to spare, here we are! I'm going on tonight (Friday) for the first time as Elle's initial love interest. Should be fun! (Although thinking about it, I like my normal track so much, I'll actually kind of miss it.)
In other news for the week, Lucia Spina makes her debut as Paulette this weekend, while Natalie Joy Johnson is on vacation. We also have Sara Shepard (an LB tour vet) coming back to play Mom starting this weekend (Yay!). And we're on our last three days of shows in Seattle (Boo!). It has been magical to be here, and be a part of this amazing show. The audiences have been great, the experience un-paralleled and I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have. If you haven't caught the show yet, you've got time! Ladies, bring your friends, Moms, daughters! Guys, you'll like it, too! There's sports (watch closely for football, golf, and a whole jump rope number), rockin' music, and girls dancing around in various states of undress! Everybody I've talked to has loved the show - don't miss it right here in Seattle!
And if you're free tonight, I'll sing a rock ballad just for you! =)

**
click the Jason Kappus tag below to read all of Jason's backstage blog entries!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seattle will miss you! I was lucky enough to see Laura Bell on Broadway, the first night of Bailey on Broadway, and Becky in LA, along with Becky, Kathleen as Elle and Rhiannon as Elle in Seattle. I particularly enjoyed seeing Liberty as Vivienne and Lucia as Paulette! The only thing I missed here in Seattle was the scaffold in "So Much Better." Have a great rest of the tour!